Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Red Dirt, Crack Dip, & Team Shark

Happy Cinco De Mayo! It has been a while... so I'll catch you up!

Saturday was a blast at the Red Dirt BBQ in the Backyard of the Beaumont Club. It's kinda funny to think that just days before it was all one big mud pit. Anyway, it was a fun time. I love the Randy Rogers Band, they always put on a great show! The place was packed, and I only managed to leave with 2 bruises on my foot. Oh... maybe I should back up... I hurt my foot again! Yep, AGAIN! For those of you who remember, it seems like yesterday when I was wearing that really attractive black boot on my right foot... I'm praying I don't have to wear it again. This time I actually KNOW what happened! I was in the studio hanging out with Natalie, sitting on one of the aweseome rolly chairs (is that what they're called? They are now.) and was swinging my legs back and forth (dumb idea). I was rolling/swinging my way back to the computer, when SMACK, I hit the corner of the cabinet with my foot (dumber idea). Of course it has to be my right foot, and it starts bruising pretty much instantly. I'm awesome, I know. I'm telling myself it doesn't hurt and attempting to walk like a normal person, I'll keep you updated on how that is going...

Am I weird to kinda be in love with the new Price Chopper by my house? Everything is so bright and shiny, or as bright and shiny as a grocery store could be anyway. And it's maybe a 5 minute walk, not that I'll be walking there anytime soon with a bruised and possibly broken foot. But whatever, it's still awesome.

I have a remote out in Blue Springs tonight at Rancho Grande, and am soooo excited! They seriously have the best food ever. Chicken and spinach enchilidas, YUM-O! (That was me attempting to be Rachael Ray... HA!) And of course, anyone who knows Rancho knows about the famous "Crack Dip". Can you tell I'm a little excited? I keep telling myself that my diet will start tomorrow... after crack dip :)

PS I love love love Dancing with the Stars this season! I'm totally for Team Shark (Shawn Johnson & Mark Ballas) and reallllly hope they make it to the finals. Just a predicition for tonight, I'm thinking its Ty Murray's time to go. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment