Monday, May 11, 2009

The Sandbar, Bling-Bling, & Crazy Train

Happy (late) Mothers Day! Better late then never, right? I am truly blessed, to have such a wonderful Mom, and honestly I hope I'm half the mother she is (not for a loooooong time though). I'm so proud of her, she is working full-time, going back to college, AND has a 4.0... She's a bit of a perfectionist, can you tell? :) I love my Mom!

This weekend was a blast! Saturday we had our Pre-party at PBR before the Kenny Chesney show, and was definitely a success! The show was amazing, Brittany, Kristie, T.J & I were all down in the "Sandbar". We were a little disappointed there wasn't any sand in sight, but we got over it pretty fast! Lady A was great, Miranda rocked, and Kenny came in on a motorized swing. Needless to say it was a good time! In the middle of the show, I get a call from my best friend Christy. I texted her and said I'd call her after the show... she said, "Call me RIGHT after!!"... Which I knew what that meant, and I was right... after 8 years, she is FINALLY ENGAGED! I was so excited I think I was screaming in the Sandbar, but this is huge news! I'm so happy for them!

So tonight what did we do, we started planning the wedding of course :) She is a little overwhelmed but it will be great. Her ring is beautiful!! Neal did a good job, I was pretty impressed with his choice of bling-bling.

My aunt was watching Ellen today, and there was this little boy on playing "Crazy Train" on the guitar, it's kinda the cutest thing ever... you have to watch it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment